Thoughtful Lynx - Special Edition Bracelet Set
September's Pantone colour of the month is Baja Blue. So for my monthly collaboration with The Vivienne Files, I chose I gemstone I hadn't worked with before as my inspiration; Dumortierite. This lovely denim blue stone is a bit rarer than the gems I typically use. However, it's said to increase intellect and patience. I thought it was the perfect match for Emerald green Ching Hai Jade which supposedly boosts creativity and intuition. Thoughtful Lynx is a truly cerebral set of gemstone bracelets!
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET SET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Dumortierite – This beautiful blue gemstone gets its unwieldy name from French paleontologist Eugène Dumortier who first discovered it in the Rhône-Alps (one of my favourite regions of France.) It’s a similar shade of denim blue to Sodalite but instead of white inclusions, has dark spots and speckles. Dumortierite is the stone of intellectuals and is said to increase patience. Who couldn’t use a little more of that these days?
Ching Hai Jade – This stunning green and white gemstone actually isn’t jade. It’s the trade name for a natural combination of dolomite, fuchsite and occasionally other minerals. As such, this stone takes on the properties of dolomite (which is protective and balancing) and fuchsite (which provides intuition and creativity) for a one-two punch of goodness!