Dutch Iris - Opal Bracelet Set
The Dutch Iris Bracelet Set Combines Purple Flower Opal chips and creamy Yellow Opal round beads for subtle spring blossom look on your wrist. If you love wearing warm creamy shades, with pops of colour, this set is for you.
I love mixing similar stones in different shapes and these two types of common opals, in similar shades were the inspiration for this piece. I've accented the pops of purple with a tanzanite crystal star charm and plenty of alloy and stainless steel spacer beads so these opals really stand out. Since yellow opals are associated with growth, they seemed like the perfect addition to my flowery spring collection.
Spring Renewal Collection
The Fierce Lynx Spring Renewal Collection is a rainbow of colours inspired by the shades we're eager to see appearing in our gardens: pretty pinks, lovely lilacs, sunny yellows, grassy greens, and baby blues becoming bolder as we transition to summer.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET SET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Yellow Opal – Another type of Common Opal, Yellow Opals can range from creamy white to sunny gold. Although they don’t have the play of light of precious Opals, Yellow Opals are associated with growth, and like the warm summer sun, will help you recharge.