Femme Fatale - Lapis Lazuli Bracelet Set
Femme Fatale is a set of two Lapis Lazuli, and Pyrite plated Hematite stretch bracelets.
Lapis Lazuli is the alternative birthstone for September and actually used to be referred to as Sapphire (the modern September birthstone) before the difference was discovered.
Although it is often treated to even out the rich blue, I prefer its more natural state where the variations in colour and pyrite inclusions show through - like the beads in this bracelet set. I've opted to pair the Lapis beads with pyrite-plated hematite beads to accentuate this look of golden opulence.
Lapis Lazuli was historically ground into powder and used by artists for centuries. Lapis exudes luxury and richness and, for me, always brings to mind Empress Cleopatra, the original Femme Fatale, who famously used ground Lapis Lazuli as eyeshadow.
For more about Birthstones and their alternatives, read my article.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7 inches.
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET SET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Lapis Lazuli – It’s easy to see why this royal blue gemstone was once prized by royalty. But not only is Lapis Lazuli deep in colour, but it also helps you dig deep within yourself. Lapis is the gemstone of self-awareness. It promotes self-expression, so it’s an excellent gemstone for creatives and those who simply need to reconnect with themselves.