Fire Opal - Gemstone Cuff
The Fire Opal gemstone cuff bracelet shows off these Mexican Opals in a warm chocolaty brown rhyolite matrix stone with hints of orange.
It's been a while since I added a new stone to my gemstone cuff collection and these Mexican Fire Opals looked perfect for Autumn (or anytime you want to rock a bit of chocolate brown in your wardrobe.)
While these bracelets are extremely limited, I can get more supplies (at the moment). If they sell out before you snap yours up, let me know right away so I can add more while supplies last!
If you love this stone, be sure to check out my Fire Opal - Single Oval Band as well.
These bracelets are sold individually. Multiples are displayed to show the variance.
About Fierce Lynx Cuff Bracelets:
- Cuff bracelets are made of double drilled gemstones and stretch cord for an easy fix
- Cuffs sit close to the wrist and are great for busy Lynxes who worry about bracelets catching or clattering
- Standard Cuff bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (please leave a note with your wrist size at checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Fire Opal – This variety of Opal comes from Mexico and gets its name from the warm-toned colours it acquires from the rhyolitic host material it is often cut with. Despite its fiery name, the majority of Fire Opals do not exhibit the play-of-colour flash of Precious Opals and thus are believed to provide the gentle calming energy of Common Opals.