Free Spirit - Rocky Butte & Wildhorse Picture Jasper Set
The Free Spirit three bracelet set features Rocky Butte and Wildhorse Picture Jaspers with matte Fossil Coral beads and silver accents for a soft earth-toned look.
I originally designed the Free Sprit set as part of the Exclusive Ovals Collection because of the Oval Wildhorse Picture Jasper beads in the focal bracelet. However, the set's soft earth tones worked perfectly with my Autumn Colours Collection as well.
The second Jasper used in this set is Rocky Butte, and the 8mm beads alternate with matte fossil coral in all three bracelets. Both Jaspers are American; Rocky Butte comes from Oregon, while Wildhorse comes from the Owyhee Mountains on the Idaho/Oregon border.
Free Spirit gets its name from the wild horse herds I've had the honor of visiting in Nova Scotia, England, and Iceland.
This is a limited edition set, with only 5 made, so don't miss out!
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches.
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Picture Jasper – This earthy gemstone often looks like it has tiny landscapes painted on its surface. It is believed to have grounding properties as well as close ties to the earth. If you're a Lynx looking for her place in the world, a little Picture Jasper couldn't hurt.