Rainforest Rhyolite - Single Oval Band
Beautifully patterned Rhyolite evokes the colours of the rainforest in this handmade single oval stone bracelet.
Rhyolite isn't a stone I get my hands on frequently, but it is a beautiful gemstone for those who love warm greens. There are lighter olive and army greens and darker forest greens, with splashes of brown, cream, and rusty orange. It's the perfect Autumn stone.
The detailed patterning in Rhyolite makes it a stone where 'bigger is better.' That's why I chose 10mm round beads rather than my normal 8mm for this bracelet. In some beads, you can even spot tiny drusy crystals.
These stunning stones make a bold statement and will compliment any fall wardrobe.
These bracelets are sold individually. Multiples are displayed to show the variance.
About Fierce Lynx Stackable Stretch Bracelets:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack.
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
This Bracelet Goes Great With:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Rhyolite – This volcanic stone is often confused with Jasper, earning it the misnomer' Rainforest Jasper'. It has hues of green, cream, and occasionally brown. Rhyolite is an Earthy, balancing gemstone and is believed by some to boost self-esteem and help you achieve your goals. So dream big Lynxes!