Sonora Sunrise - Double Wrap Stretch Bracelet
This beautiful double wrap stretch bracelet is all about the stunning Sonora Jasper. This gorgeous variety of Jasper was discovered in Mexico in 2009 by a man chasing a goat (believe it or not). Sonora Jasper occurs in lovely muted shades of mauve, grey-blue, gold, and burgundy. The markings are truly stunning making this Jasper one of nature's masterpieces. This piece is similar in style to my popular Porcelain Protection bracelet and the gemstones are just as lovely.
About Fierce Lynx Wrap Bracelets:
- Triple wrap bracelets can also be worn as necklaces
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- wrap bracelets can be made as sets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
About the Gemstones:
Jasper – Jasper stimulates creativity, and no wonder when you see all the beautiful colours nature lends to this gemstone. Jasper helps align the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of a situation encouraging balance and can’t we all use a little more balance?