Starry Night - Triple Wrap Stretch Bracelet
Is there anything more perfect than being in nature on a clear summer night staring up at the star-filled sky? While I normally work with smoothly polished gemstones, I couldn't resist the sparkling faceted cut of these Fire Agate beads. Paired with indigo-coloured Purple Aventurine, they make the perfect representation of a star-filled night sky.
About Fierce Lynx Wrap Bracelets:
- Triple wrap bracelets can also be worn as necklaces
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- wrap bracelets can be made as sets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
Starry Night looks great with:
About the Gemstones:
Fire Agate – Despite its flame-y name Fire Agate fosters feelings of safety and security. It is called the gemstone of ‘eternal youth.’ We don’t know about you, but if our joints felt a bit younger, we could totally live with that. Fire agate naturally occurs in red-brown tones but is often died to enhance other colours like this royal blue version.
Aventurine – Aventurine is one of the many forms of quartz and occurs in a variety of colours, most commonly green but also blue, grey, orange, yellow, purple. It is known as the ‘prosperity stone’ and helps improve perspective and leadership skills. This is a great stone to wear during a job interview or other important career move.