Autumn Rainbow - Lodalite Quartz Bracelet Duo
Lodalite Quartz is basically a Quartz with inclusions (essentially other minerals growing inside it.) This particular variety of Lodalite is called 'Rainbow' and there truly seems to be an entire rainbow of Autumn colors in these gorgeous stones.
I've opted for 10mm beads in this set to show off the beautiful variation of inclusions in these Quartz beads. There are also three 'prism' beads as a focal point on one of the bracelets. The unique faceting of the prism cut gives a little bit of extra shimmer to these bold and beautiful stones.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches.
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET SET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Quartz is the mother of all crystals and has been used throughout history in cultures around the world. It comes in a vast range of colours from yellow to smokey grey to pink and purple. However, its most common form is a clear or slightly milky white gemstone. Quartz is said to be the most powerful healing and soothing crystal there is, so if you need a little help getting back on track, having Quartz nearby couldn’t hurt.