Blueberry Buckle - Sodalite Stretch Bracelet
Sodalite is one of the most popular gemstones here at Fierce Lynx Designs and no wonder. It's as versatile and easy to wear as your favourite pair of jeans. This stackable stretch bracelet is no exception.
Blueberry Buckle is a popular dessert here in Eastern Canada made from our abundant late summer crop of wild blueberries. The various shades of blue with hints of white and brown in sodalite reminded me of this crop. This bracelet features Sodalite in two different cuts - 6mm faceted, for a bit of sparkle, and oblong chips that provide variation in shape and show of the pattern in this gorgeous gem.
Blueberry Buckle provides enough punch to be worn on its own, but it looks especially great when paired with your favourite sodalite wrap or bracelet stack.
NOTE: Bracelets are sold separately. Multiples are shown for variation.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX STACKABLE STRETCH BRACELETS:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack. (See below for some ideas).
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
THIS BRACELET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Sodalite – If you’re looking for meaning, sodalite can help you uncover the answer. This beautiful blue and white gemstone brings awareness and understanding. Sodalite is the stone of communication and truth and encourages logical thinking. Mr. Spock would approve.