Dragonfly Dreams - Pink Opal Bracelet
In the Dragonfly Dreams bracelet, I wanted to highlight the unique shape of these Pink Opal beads. The gemstones are cut in 9-10mm non-uniform disks but faceted on the edges. This gives a smooth sparkly finish to the sides while leaving a rough, chunky look at the same time. I've highlighted the uneven sizing by adding small Stainless Steel spacer beads between them.
The focal bead is a 14mm silver-plated hollow filigree bead comprised of dragonflies. This bracelet is bold enough to wear on its own but I just love the contrast it gives when added to a bracelet stack.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX STACKABLE STRETCH BRACELETS:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack.
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are Stainless Steel and nickel/lead-free alloy
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
THIS BRACELET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
I've designed the Spring 2020 Collection so that all the pieces easily mix and match. You'll find loads of bracelets you can stack as well as earrings and necklaces.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Pink Opal – This pretty pink version of Opal comes primarily from Peru (but also Mexico) and is sometimes called Peruvian Opal for this reason. The shades range from almost white to deep salmon or coral with loads of spots and banding in darker colours. The name Opal comes from the Sanskrit Upala, which means precious stone. Opals are believed to promote tranquillity, and with these soothing colours, it's easy to see why.