Dragonfly - Triple Wrap Gemstone Bracelet
The first piece of gemstone jewellery I designed for my Spring 2020 Collection is the Dragonfly triple wrap bracelet. Like much of the collection, this gemstone bracelet began with Terra Agate in shades of seafoam green and pale aqua. This stone is a must-have for my fellow mermaids as it evokes the ocean like no other gemstone I've encountered.
I've contrasted those watery hues with pink Netstone, also known as Red Line Jasper. The pink-coral shades add a bright pop of colour to this piece. As always, I've accented this bracelet with silver accent beads and highlighted it with a sweet dragonfly charm to remind you to let your dreams take flight.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX WRAP BRACELETS:
- Triple wrap bracelets can also be worn as necklaces
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- wrap bracelets can be made as sets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
THIS BRACELET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
I've designed the Spring 2020 Collection so that all the pieces easily mix and match. You'll find loads of bracelets you can stack as well as earrings and necklaces.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Terra Agate – This gemstone is natural Agate that has been etched, and colour enhanced in a similar way to traditional Tibetan dZi Agate beads. Colours are typically blue-green shades marbled with rich browns and greys. Because this is natural Agate, it retains the grounding and centring properties of all Agates, while its soothing colours remind us of calming waters and spring breezes.