Evening Light - Gemstone Bracelet Set
The Evening Light bracelet set is a trio of stretch bracelets in matte black Agate and black Watermelon Stone (a faceted crystal with black to brown striations.)
My husband and I love having campfires in the evening and I wanted to design a bracelet stack that captured the feeling of warm summer nights. The matte agate reminds me of the soft blackness of evening with the twinkling stars represented by the twinkling crystal Watermelon Stone.
Within the set, you'll also find four hand-etched Soochow Jade beads. The swirls remind me of the endless vortex of the universe in the sky above us.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET SET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Agate – Agate in all its forms is grounding and connects you to Mother Earth. I love working with Agate because of the wide range of colours, from rich greens to rusty red to pretty purples. Agate’s makings can be swirling spirals, distinct bands and stripes, or splashes of colour. Use agate to centre and balance your energy and reconnect to nature.
Jade – Jade has been prized throughout history for its durability and beauty, particularly in China where it is still viewed as a bringer of fortune, prosperity, and luck. Sign us up for more of all of those! While Jade is commonly thought of in its green form, this gemstone occurs in almost every colour of the rainbow, from white and pale yellow through to blue and lavender.