Fields of Gold - Crazy Lace Agate Bracelet Set
Autumn is quite possibly the most beautiful season here in Eastern Canada. The deep lush greens of summer make way for the riot of reds, oranges, and yellows of the fall leaves. It's also harvest time here and that means fields of wheat, corn, and other grains are ready to be cultivated. These stunning Fields of Gold inspired this stretch bracelet set featuring brilliant, natural Crazy Lace Agate.
The beautiful banding in this gemstone ranges from pale cream to deep yellow and gold, with hints of grey, red, orange, and pink. This is the perfect bracelet set to bring a pop of delicious autumn colour to your wardrobe for fall.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
FIELDS OF GOLD LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Agate – Agate in all its forms is grounding and connects you to Mother Earth. I love working with Agate because of the wide range of colours, from rich greens to rusty red to pretty purples. Agate’s makings can be swirling spirals, distinct bands and stripes, or splashes of colour. Use agate to centre and balance your energy and reconnect to nature.