Grounded Lynx - Bracelet Set
I'm someone who likes order and organization in my life, so symmetry is often something I seek in my designs. Lately, though, I've been experimenting with off-centre designs and playing with balance. With Grounded Lynx, I wanted harmonious colours so I could offset the balance, and I'm happy with the result.
Creamy pearl-like freshwater shell beads highlight the rusty reds and earthy greys of brecciated Jasper. Black lava stone ties the bracelets together while a hint of silver gives a bit of shine.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET SET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Brecciated Jasper – Also known as Poppy Jasper, Brecciated (meaning formed by fragments of other rocks) Jasper is most commonly found in rusty red and grey shades. Like all jaspers, this is a grounding stone and is calming if you’re feeling overwhelmed.
Lava Beads – Light and porous lava represents both fire and earth, so it keeps you rooted while reflecting your fiery side. Lava beads are also the perfect carrier for essential oils. Just add a drop of your favourite scent to keep with you all day long. Because lava is so light, you can stack up loads of these bracelets to show off your unique style.