Iron Zebra Jasper Squares - Stretch Bracelet
This gorgeous stone is Iron Zebra Jasper and it's perfect for your autumn jewellery collection. I chose this unusual cut because it really highlights the pretty stripes of colour in this stunning Jasper. Iron Zebra Jasper covers the Fall colour spectrum of browns, rusts, and charcoals.
It pairs nicely with both gold and silver accent metals so I'm offering both versions as options for this piece.
NOTE: This bracelet fits a bit more like one of my cuff bracelets but is only a single drill. If you have any concerns about sizing, leave your wrist size in the notes at checkout and whether you prefer a tight or loose fit.
NOTE: Bracelets are sold separately. Multiples are shown for variation.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX STACKABLE STRETCH BRACELETS:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack. (See below for some ideas).
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
THIS BRACELET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Iron Zebra Jasper – This form of Jasper has characteristics of Tiger Eye and Tiger Iron. It has streaks of color ranging from dark, rich browns and grays to lighter golden browns, rusty reds, and creams. It’s believed the iron provides strength, while the Jasper promotes creativity and balance to the wearer.