Mocha Magic - Gemstone Bracelet Set
The inspiration for Mocha Magic bracelet set was the rich chocolate and coffee brown shades in the banded agate beads. They have a soft matte finish that makes them super-touchable. (Just don't be fooled into taking a bite! They only look like chocolates.)
I've paired the agate with earth-toned rondelles of Jasper and silver alloy spacer beads. The patterns in these stones are mesmerizing and the warm browns are earthy and grounding.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Agate – Agate in all its forms is grounding and connects you to Mother Earth. I love working with Agate because of the wide range of colours, from rich greens to rusty red to pretty purples. Agate’s makings can be swirling spirals, distinct bands and stripes, or splashes of colour. Use agate to centre and balance your energy and reconnect to nature.
Fancy Jasper – Jasper stimulates creativity, and no wonder when you see all the beautiful colours nature lends to this gemstone. Jasper helps align the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of a situation encouraging balance and can’t we all use a little more balance?