Natural Gemstone Mala - 108 Bead Wrap Bracelet
Wood and natural gemstone malas have been used in Tibetan Buddhism for centuries as prayer counters and meditation aids (similar to a rosary in Catholicism.) They've recently gained popularity in the West as people are becoming more aware of the healing properties of natural gems and more of us are turning to meditation as a way to bring calm into our lives.
Each mala I create is different (thus, will vary from the photo) and I use a wide variety of gemstones, mostly from the quartz, agate, and jasper families. Your handmade, one-of-a-kind mala will contain some or all of the following:
- Topaz or Lavender Jade
- Lilac Stone
- Cherry Blossom and New Ocean Jasper
- Bamboo Leaf and Indian Agate
If you would like a particular colour scheme for your mala, or you are drawn to particular gemstones, I'd be thrilled to create a custom mala just for you. Simply email me with your wishes.
I make my malas on a stretch nylon cord and they will wrap a typical female wrist 5 times.
About Fierce Lynx Wrap Bracelets:
- Wrap bracelets can also be worn as necklaces
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- wrap bracelets can be made as sets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada