Plums in the Icebox - Triple Wrap Stretch Bracelet
What could be more summery than bright turquoise and plum purple?
Plums in the Icebox (named after a poem) is a triple wrap stretch bracelet featuring a gorgeous plum and turquoise Impression Jasper highlighted with silver and (imitation) turquoise beads. (I opt for turquoise dyed Howlite as most naturally Turquoise is not sustainably sourced).
This beautiful bracelet will keep you feeling the summer vibes all year round!
About Fierce Lynx Wrap Bracelets:
- Triple wrap bracelets can also be worn as necklaces
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- wrap bracelets can be made as sets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
Plums in the Icebox looks great with:
About the Gemstones:
Impression Jasper – This beautiful semi-precious gemstone is a composite of various natural jaspers using heat, pressure and often resin. The result is a beautiful ‘up-cycled’ stone in a rainbow of stunning colours. Impression Jasper is the perfect symbol of unity and coming together to form something beautiful despite differences.
Howlite - This is one of my favourite gemstones to work with and was originally discovered in Nova Scotia, Canada (one of several of my 'homes'). Howlite is a powerful calming stone and promotes wisdom and enlightenment and couldn't we all use more of that in our lives!