Sandy Shores - Porcelain Party Stackable Stretch Bracelet
The hand-glazed beads in the Sandy Shores stackable stretch bracelet are the most organic-looking of the entire Porcelain Party collection. The shades of brown, blue, and sea green reminded me instantly of the beach. It was a no-brainer to pair them with matte fossil agate in sandy beige to complete the beachy vibe.
Like all of the bracelets in this collection, Sandy Shores looks great on its own. But it will also make a bold statement in your favourite bracelet stack.
Porcelain Party Collection
I love using natural materials in my jewellery designs because it means each piece is one-of-a-kind. Although porcelain is manufactured, rather than naturally occurring, the glazing process creates unique patterns and uncontrollable designs. For this reason, I wanted to create a collection of bracelets combining natural gemstones but highlighting the unique properties of hand-glazed porcelain. Thus, the Porcelain Party collection of stackable stretch bracelets was born.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX STACKABLE STRETCH BRACELETS:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack. (See below for some ideas).
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE COLLECTION:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Fossil Agate – This is actually coral that has turned to agate over 20 million years. This shouldn’t be confused with endangered coral reef coral and is much harder than precious coral. Fossil represents longevity. Let it remind you to endure and stand the test of time.