Silk Road - Kashgar Garnet Bracelet
Kashgar Garnet is named for the city in northern China where it was discovered. Kashgar, near the border with modern-day Afgaghnistan, was once an important stop along the famous Silk Road, hence the inspiration for this bracelet.
Kashgar Garnet has splashes of burgundy, rose, and green. I've paired the 8mm gemstone beads with silver rondelle spacer beads and two elephant beads and an elephant charm.
This single stretch bracelet makes a simple statement all on its own. Or, add it to your favourite gemstone bracelet stack.
About Fierce Lynx Stackable Stretch Bracelets:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack. (See below for some ideas).
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
This bracelet looks great with:
About the Gemstones:
Kashgar Garnet – Kashgar, in northwest China, was once a stopping point on the famous Silk Road. This form of Garnet includes other minerals adding to its range of colours from rose to burgundy to green. Garnet is best known for its deep red hue, but it comes in a variety of colours, including green, yellow, and orange, in addition to a range of reds. Garnet is the January birthstone and is believed to balance and stimulate the chakras. Garnet is also known as a stone of commitment and love and assists in releasing negative beliefs.