Spring Mist - Agate Stretch Bracelet
Gorgeous Spring Mist Agate beads in 10mm rounds were my inspiration for this stackable stretch bracelet. Spring Mist Agate is a range of warmer shades of blue-green, yellow, cream, and even splashes of orange and red.
One of the first sounds of spring here in New Brunswick is the 'spring peepers,' tiny frogs that peep their lovesongs in the evenings. So my focal piece for Spring Mist is a rhinestone frog to add a dash of sparkle and fun to this bracelet.
The 10mm Spring Mist Agate was a unique find which I likely won't be able to restock. Once these bracelets are gone, they are gone for good.
NOTE: The price is for one bracelet only.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX STACKABLE STRETCH BRACELETS:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack.
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
THIS BRACELET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
I've designed the Spring 2020 Collection so that all the pieces easily mix and match. You'll find loads of bracelets you can stack as well as earrings and necklaces.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Agate – Agate in all its forms is grounding and connects you to Mother Earth. I love working with Agate because of the wide range of colours, from rich greens to rusty red to pretty purples. Agate's makings can be swirling spirals, distinct bands and stripes, or splashes of colour. Use Agate to centre and balance your energy and reconnect to nature.