Voyage to Nairobi - Gemstone Bracelet Set
I realised it had been a while since I added to the Voyage Collection of bracelet sets, but when I got my hands on these gorgeous dZi beads, I knew we were going on a trip!
DZi beads (pronounced zee) are hand-carved beads used throughout Asia (but most often Tibet) made from wood or stone. These are a modern version made from Agate, and the spots reminded me of a safari print.
The red beads (which are a bit more orange than what the lighting shows in the photo) are made of shell and resin and have a pretty, iridescent sparkle. I've softened the look with frosted black agate beads and small silver spacers. Each of these bracelets looks great on its own as well as in the set. Let them transport you on your own mental journey.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET SET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Agate – Agate in all its forms is grounding and connects you to Mother Earth. I love working with Agate because of the wide range of colours, from rich greens to rusty red to pretty purples. Agate’s makings can be swirling spirals, distinct bands and stripes, or splashes of colour. Use agate to centre and balance your energy and reconnect to nature.