Winter Forest Walk - Jasper Bracelet Set
The Winter Forest Walk gemstone bracelet set represents the colors of the woods outside my window this time of year. The muted greens and browns of Forest Jasper remind me of the forest while she sleeps until spring.
I've accented the Jasper with cream shell beads and plenty of silver filigree spacers for texture. You'll also spot a small silver alloy forest charm.
What is most magical about the forest in winter, is even though she is resting peacefully until spring, she is harbouring new life and growth. Remember that as you make your way through the tumultuous start to this year. Permit yourself to recover and regroup as we move towards new beginnings.
ABOUT THE COLLECTION:
My Winter Collection of gemstone jewelry takes inspiration from all aspects of nature. While here in New Brunswick winter can bring everything from blizzards to showers to bright sunny days winter can mean something totally different where you live. I hope this collection shares the renewal of this season, wherever you are.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Forest Jasper – Green jaspers were some of the most popular gemstones historically as they were believed to be ‘rain bringers.’ They are thought to ward off nightmares and encourage prosperity (so why not bring a little more ‘green’ into your life.) I love green jasper for its mossy-green tones and forest-y vibe.