Savanna Safari - Botswana Agate Bracelet
Botswana Agate is renowned for its gorgeous earth-tone colours and intricate markings. Botswana is home to the world's largest population of elephants, so it seemed a perfect pairing for this sweet little pachyderm charm.
This single stretch bracelet makes a simple statement all on its own. Or, add it to your favourite gemstone bracelet stack.
About Fierce Lynx Stackable Stretch Bracelets:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack. (See below for some ideas).
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
Savanna Safari looks great with:
- Caramel Latte - Special Edition Triple Wrap Gemstone Bracelet
- Eclipse - Sunstone & Moonstone Bracelet Duo
About the Gemstones:
Agate – Agate in all its forms is grounding and connects you to Mother Earth. I love working with Agate because of the wide range of colours, from rich greens to rusty red to pretty purples. Agate’s makings can be swirling spirals, distinct bands and stripes, or splashes of colour. Use agate to centre and balance your energy and reconnect to nature.