Campfire - Agate Bracelet Set
One of my favourite autumn activities is sitting around a campfire, and the colours in this agate bracelet set remind me of a crackling fire. While some jewellery designs I have in my mind (or my notebook) for months, this one popped into my head and onto my design board out of the blue (or should I say orange?)
The centre of the bracelet stack consists of 10mm faceted Crazy Lace Agate beads and silver alloy bicone spacers. The faceting gives the agates a disco ball sparkle when it catches the light.
The two outer bracelets are Red Stripe Agate in a rusty red-orange shade. This will pair perfectly with all your warm-toned red, orange, and yellow wardrobe or match it with a pair of jeans as you snuggle up around the campfire.
Rock those autumn evenings, Lynxes, and stay cosy!
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches.
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
THIS BRACELET SET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Agate – Agate in all its forms is grounding and connects you to Mother Earth. I love working with Agate because of the wide range of colours, from rich greens to rusty red to pretty purples. Agate’s makings can be swirling spirals, distinct bands, and stripes, or splashes of colour. Use Agate to centre and balance your energy and reconnect to nature.