January Birthstone Bracelet Set - Sophisticated Lynx
Introducing my January Birthstone Garnet Bracelet collaboration with The Vivienne Files - Sophisticated Lynx
At first glance, it may not seem like January babies have a lot of options. There is only one official birthstone for the month and little in the way of alternative birthstones for January. Garnet, however, offers so many options; green, red, yellow, orange - you have the rainbow at your disposal.
I've used the traditional red garnet we typically think of when we hear the word. In this three bracelet set, one consists entirely of 8mm round red garnets and silver alloy accent beads. The two complementary bracelets combine freshwater shell beads, dyed grey Jade, faceted purple aventurine rondelles, and two faceted garnet prism beads.
This set will add a dash of sophistication to your favourite little black dress or your comfiest winter sweater.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches.
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
More Garnet Jewelry:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Garnet - Garnet is best known for its deep red hue, but it comes in a variety of colours, including green, yellow, and orange, in addition to a range of reds. Garnet is the January birthstone and is believed to balance and stimulate the chakras. Garnet is also known as a stone of commitment and love and assists in releasing negative beliefs. Learn about the different types of Garnet.