Nurturing Lynx - Porcelain Jasper Double Wrap Bracelet
The Pantone colour for November is Claret Red, which is a deep rose shade that immediately reminded me of Red Porcelain Jasper. I chose this beautiful gemstone as the feature of my monthly Vivienne Files collaboration.
Nurturing Lynx is a double-wrap stretch bracelet entirely comprised of Red Porcelain Jasper accented with silver alloy spacer beads. More than usual, each wrap bracelet is altogether unique because of the full range of red shades that make up this gemstone. There are cool and warm tones from the palest pink and dusty rose through to deep burgundy. You may even find splashes of purple, grey, or orange. Most of the beads are swirling with different shades and patterns, making it a joy to wear and admire.
Throughout the hectic upcoming holiday season, Nurturing Lynx is here to remind you it is just as important to nurture and care for yourself as it is to care for others.
For Porcelain Jasper in cooler mauve and purple tones, check out the Porcelain Protection bracelet.
About Fierce Lynx Wrap Bracelets:
- Triple wrap bracelets can also be worn as necklaces
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- wrap bracelets can be made as sets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
About the Gemstones:
Brecciated Jasper – Also known as Poppy Jasper, Brecciated (meaning formed by fragments of other rocks), Jasper is most commonly found in rusty red and grey shades. Like all jaspers, this is a grounding stone and is calming if you’re feeling overwhelmed.