Arboreal Ammolite - Bracelet Set
Make a bold statement with the Arboreal Ammolite - Bracelet Set! Handcrafted with natural gemstones and wood, this unique set features Ammolite fossil beads along with star-cut fossilized wood and sustainably harvested Ebony wood beads, plus pyrite-plated hematite spacer beads.
Each set is one-of-a-kind and will make a remarkable addition to any jewelry collection!
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7 inches.
- Larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- Metal accent beads are lead and nickel-free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Petrified Wood - Petrified wood is wood that has fossilized, usually with the mineral composition of Jasper and Chalcednoy. It hasn’t become stone; rather, the minerals preserve the wood’s shape. The presence of Jasper makes this a grounding stone, and Petrified Wood is believed to help calm your nerves and help you feel safe and secure.
Ammolite is born from the ancient remains of sea creatures called ammonites, and its vivid, opal-like colors make it a showstopper. Ammolite is believed to hold special energies, promoting personal growth and positivity. Ammolite is associated with transformation and change. It's believed to help individuals adapt to new circumstances, release old habits, and embrace personal growth.