Radiant Lynx - Citrine & Sodalite Bracelet Set
Radiant Lynx is a three bracelet set featuring high-grade Sodalite and Citrine in a variety of shapes and sizes combined in a dazzling blue and yellow gemstone piece of arm candy.
My latest collaboration with The Vivienne Files combines one of my all-time favourite stones, Sodalite, with one I haven't given a lot of attention in the past, Citrine. The central focal bracelet features AAA-Grade 10mm Sodalite rounds with a large Citrine nugget, two diagonal square beads, and two Citrine rounds with amber-coloured inclusions.
The two complimenting bracelets sparkle with faceted Citrine rondelles, and more Citrine rounds, with star-cut sodalite and 8mm round beads. The set contains silver-plated spacer beads, and, like all of my pieces, each set is unique.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX GEMSTONE BRACELET SETS:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches.
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Citrine – This yellow form of Quartz gets its name from the French word for lemon, but November's birthstone, Citrine, is the opposite of sour. Like a bright sunny day, Citrine is believed to lift your spirits and give your soul a little metaphysical vitamin C, even on the dreariest of days.
Sodalite – If you’re looking for meaning, sodalite can help you uncover the answer. This beautiful blue and white gemstone brings awareness and understanding. Sodalite is the stone of communication and truth and encourages logical thinking. Mr. Spock would approve. Learn more about Sodalite on our blog.