Aurora - Limited Edition Gemstone Bracelet
Aurora is inspired by the Northern Lights visible on clear winter nights as you near the North Pole. It features prism-cut Blue Moonstone and hand-faceted Labradorite gemstones. Both of these gemstones feature a stunning blue flash when they catch the light inspiring the name, Aurora.
ABOUT THE COLLECTION:
My Winter Collection of gemstone jewelry takes inspiration from all aspects of nature. While here in New Brunswick winter can bring everything from blizzards to showers to bright sunny days winter can mean something totally different where you live. I hope this collection shares the renewal of this season, wherever you are.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX STACKABLE STRETCH BRACELETS:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack.
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are and nickel/lead-free alloy
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Labradorite - may look plain and grey at first glance, but shine a little light or her and just watch her sparkle. The shimmering colours can include blues, purples and greens when given a deeper look. It makes sense then that Labradorite unlocks self-awareness and intuition. It’s a great reminder we all need to look beyond the surface.
Moonstone – This pearlescent gemstone is a variety of Feldspar (like its counterpart Sunstone). It is said to promote female energy, and with its soothing shades of grey and cream, it is a calming stone. In addition to being the stone of our Mother Moon, it is also the gem of healing waters, so it’s an excellent gem for Lynxes with mermaid tendencies.