Apricot Orchard - Quartz Oval Bracelet
The Apricot Orchard bracelet combines peachy-pink Blood Quartz Ovals with twinkling Czech Glass beads and silver accents.
It's been a while since I added a new piece to my Exclusive Ovals collection. As it's getting into harvest season here in NB, we've been enjoying so much bounty from our garden and local orchards. Although we don't have any apricots nearby, that was what the pink, orange, and peach tones of this pretty Blood Quartz reminded me of.
I've paired the 13x18mm ovals with matching Czech Glass beads for a glittery sparkle.
This is one of the few pieces I've made in two sizes (each slightly different), as the larger size of the ovals makes it difficult to resize by small variations.
- Size Small fits a 6.5in wrist snugly
- Size Large fits an 8in wrist snugly
These bracelets and earrings are sold separately.
ABOUT FIERCE LYNX STACKABLE STRETCH BRACELETS:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack.
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
THIS BRACELET LOOKS GREAT WITH:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Quartz – Quartz is the mother of all crystals and has been used throughout history in cultures around the world. It comes in a vast range of colours from yellow to smokey grey to pink and purple. However, its most common form is a clear or slightly milky white gemstone. Quartz is said to be the most powerful healing and soothing crystal there is, so if you need a little help getting back on track, having Quartz nearby couldn’t hurt.