Canada Jade Cuff Bracelet
This handmade gemstone cuff bracelet is made of gorgeous green Canadian Jade. While we associate Jade with China, Jade is found all over the world - including parts of Canada.
This green Jade is almost translucent, so it will appear darker when worn. Most pieces are specked lightly with darker flecks and veining adding to the natural look of the stones.
ABOUT THE COLLECTION:
My Winter Collection of gemstone jewelry takes inspiration from all aspects of nature. While here in New Brunswick winter can bring everything from blizzards to showers to bright sunny days winter can mean something totally different where you live. I hope this collection shares the renewal of this season, wherever you are.
About Fierce Lynx Cuff Bracelets:
- Cuff bracelets are made of double drilled gemstones and stretch cord for an easy fix
- Cuffs sit close to the wrist and are great for busy Lynxes who worry about bracelets catching or clattering
- Standard Cuff bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (please leave a note with your wrist size at checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
About the Gemstones:
Jade – Jade has been prized throughout history for its durability and beauty, particularly in China, where it is still viewed as a bringer of fortune, prosperity, and luck. Sign us up for more of all of those! While Jade is commonly thought of in its green form, this gemstone occurs in almost every colour of the rainbow, from white and pale yellow through to blue and lavender.