Dog Teeth Amethyst Cuff Bracelet
This handmade gemstone cuff bracelet is made of gorgeous Dog Teeth Amethyst, the February birthstone.
Dog Teeth Amethyst is so named because of the chevron patterning of Quartz that can sometimes resemble canine teeth. This patterning creates a gorgeous statement in larger cut stones, like the flat rectangles used in this cuff. Whether you are a Februray or just a lover of purple Amethyst, you will love this bold cuff bracelet.
About Fierce Lynx Cuff Bracelets:
- Cuff bracelets are made of double-drilled gemstones and stretch cord for an easy fix
- Cuffs sit close to the wrist and are great for busy Lynxes who worry about bracelets catching or clattering
- Standard Cuff bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (please leave a note with your wrist size at checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
About the Gemstones:
Amethyst – Although Amethyst is a fairly common gemstone, it has long been associated with luxury. This beautiful purple-hued Quartz is meditative and calming and promotes spiritual growth and enlightenment. Bring Amethyst into your life for more calm, peace, and centeredness. Learn more about Amethyst on our blog.