Dumortierite Cuff Bracelet
This handmade gemstone cuff bracelet is made of gorgeous blue Dumortierite. This versatile stone is the denim of the gemstone world.
Dumortierite is a medium blue with black flecking and subtlely varying shades. Flat rectangle beads make up this comfortable-to-wear cuff bracelet. Like your favourite pair of blue jeans, this gemstone cuff bracelet will complement virtually any wardrobe.
About Fierce Lynx Cuff Bracelets:
- Cuff bracelets are made of double-drilled gemstones and stretch cord for an easy fix
- Cuffs sit close to the wrist and are great for busy Lynxes who worry about bracelets catching or clattering
- Standard Cuff bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (please leave a note with your wrist size at checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
About the Gemstones:
Dumortierite – This beautiful blue gemstone gets its unwieldy name from French paleontologist Eugène Dumortier who first discovered it in one of my favourite regions of France, the Rhône-Alps. It’s a similar shade of denim blue to Sodalite but instead of white inclusions, has dark spots and speckles. Dumortierite is the stone of intellectuals and is said to increase patience. Who couldn’t use a little more of that these days?