Fire Opal - Single Oval Band
The Fire Opal Single Oval Band bracelet shows off these Mexican Opals in a warm chocolaty brown rhyolite matrix stone with hints of orange.
Like the coordinating Fire Opal cuff bracelet, this single oval band is all about the warm browns of the Fire Opals and the matrix stone they are cut with.
The Fire Opal Oval is paired with 8mm round beads with a range of warm browns, creams, and oranges.
If you love this stone, be sure to check out my Fire Opal - Gemstone Cuff bracelet as well.
These bracelets are sold individually. Multiples are displayed to show the variance.
About Fierce Lynx Stackable Stretch Bracelets:
- Single stretch bracelets can be worn alone or added to your favourite bracelet stack.
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request (just leave a note with your wrist size when you checkout)
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
This Bracelet Goes Great With:
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES:
Fire Opal – This variety of Opal comes from Mexico and gets its name from the warm-toned colours it acquires from the rhyolitic host material it is often cut with. Despite its fiery name, the majority of Fire Opals do not exhibit the play-of-colour flash of Precious Opals and thus are believed to provide the gentle calming energy of Common Opals.