Trinity - Lavender Amethyst Bracelet Set
Dainty, delicate Lavender Amethyst in various shapes pairs with silver-plated Celtic knot beads in my latest February Birthstone bracelet set.
As a February baby, I've always been drawn to Amethyst and love the bold purple versions of this gemstone. Amethyst comes in softer shades too, and this bracelet set celebrates Amethyst's softer side in a celebration of pale lavender.
I've chosen smaller bead sizes than I typically work with too. Here you'll see 6mm rounds, prisms, and flat square shapes, as well as tiny chips in soft mauves.
I have more than a healthy dose of Irish blood in my ancestry and have long been drawn to Celtic symbolism, particularly knotwork. The focal in this piece is the triquetra or trinity knot. The power of threes is common across many belief systems and has long been a symbol of strength and protection.
Check out my Amethyst birthstone collection if you love this stone as much as I do.
About Fierce Lynx Gemstone Bracelet Sets:
- Stretch bracelets accommodate a range of wrist sizes from 6.5-7.5 inches
- larger or smaller sizes are made free of charge on request
- metal accent beads are lead and nickel free
- bracelet sets can be made as wrap bracelets on request (please allow additional wait time)
- Handmade in New Brunswick, Canada
- 10% of all profits are donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada
This Bracelet looks great with:
About the Gemstones:
Amethyst – Although Amethyst is a fairly common gemstone, it has long been associated with luxury. This beautiful purple-hued quartz is meditative and calming and promotes spiritual growth and enlightenment. Bring Amethyst into your life for more calm, peace, and centeredness.